No one in this whole world denies the vitality of vegan foods. Vegetables are always my first choice, and I love them.
All of them are mostly calories free & have low- fat content that makes them ideal from a health perspective. If you want to enhance the working of your immune system, then go for vegan foods.
Here, I am going to talk about five vegan meals that are very nutritious & good for immunity.
Fluffy Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowls
These breakfast bowls are a friendly way to enjoy your morning meal. They are healthy, also vegan, sugar-free, grain-free & gluten-free!
- 2/3 cup non-dairy milk
- Two medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- One tbs cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Optional Toppings (pumpkin seeds, yogurt & pomegranate)
- Back the sweet potatoes for 45 to 60 minutes at 400F in oven
- After baking, take them from oven and carefully scoop out their flesh into a bowel
- Add in flax, milk, nut butter, salt & cinnamon
- Use a hand mixer to cream the mixture for 60 to 90 minutes
- Place the mixture in a serving bowl and do the topping according to your taste
Pot Golden Curry Lentils Soup
Pot golden curry lentils soup is creamy with flavor. It has a high amount of protein, fiber, and the soup is incredibly comforting.
- 2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- One small Serrano pepper
- ¾ cup of coconut milk
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- Two tbs coconut aminos
- One tbs curry powder
- One pinch sea salt
- ¼ cup of water
- Take a pot, add water in it and heat the water on medium flame
- Add ginger, garlic, & Serrano pepper then sauté for 2 minutes
- Add carrots, a pinch of salt & stir them thoroughly after mixing add coconut aminos & curry powder
- Cook for 12 to 16 minutes & taste the favor, adjust it according to your taste
- Dish out in a serving bowl & garnish the soup according to your liking.
- Three cloves garlic
- One tbs ginger
Super Amazing Green Smoothie
I adore this juice because I feel like I’m in Heaven after drinking it. This energetic drink is super healthy, and its nutritional value is beyond your imagination.
- 1 cup Coconut water
- One banana
- 2tbs raw pumpkin seeds
- ¾ cup frozen peaches
- ½ cup frozen kale (freezing can take the bitterness out of it)
- 2 ½ tsp lemon juice
- 10-12 ice cubes
- Take a blender and put all the ingredients in it
- Blend until they smooth
- Pour into a glass and drink it. You will love it!
Coconut Ginger Carrot Soup
The critical element of this dish is ginger, and it is known for its high immunity-boosting ability. This soup is straightforward to prepare. All components are healthy and readily available. You are going to love this nourishing, filling vegan carrot soup. This meal is packed with vitamins, minerals & antioxidants that help you to stay away from diseases.
- 3 minced cloves garlic
- 1 diced onion
- 2 tbsp of minced ginger
- 7 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 3 cups of vegetable stock
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- Sauté the garlic & onion to bring out their tastes
- Add water or vegetable stock, & 2-3 tsp of olive oil to cook them
- After a few minutes of cooking, add ginger & carrots and provide them a right mix
- Use coriander & cumin as spices that are good with coconut milk
- After cooking for another minute ad vegetable broth & coconut milk the give them the excellent stir
- Use a good quality blender to blend them nicely.
- Dish out in bowel, and enjoy your soup!
Lacinto Kale Superfood Salad
I prepare this greeny salad with cucumbers, avocados, pecans & also a creamy citrus tahini dressing. This salad is full of those vegetables that have immunity-boosting properties and good for your well being.
- One green apple (chopped or sliced)
- 1 avocado (sliced or chopped)
- One bunch lacinato kale (leaves chopped, sturdy stems removed)
- ¼ cup dry cranberries (try to search them without any added sugar)
- ¼ cup toasted chopped pecans
- Citrus Tahini Dressing
- I heat a small skill over low to medium flame and toast pecans and add them then cook until they start to turn tad darker, and you can feel them toasting about 5 to 6 min.
- Frequently shake the pan or stir the nut around, so they don’t overcook.
- Nuts can burn immediately so, do not walk away from the skillet
- Once the toasted transfer to the plate
- Take a large bowl, add all salad ingredients, then pour it on the dressing and mix it well.
- Your immunity booster salad is ready, and enjoys it!
You need foods to stay healthy and avoid all unhealthy foods that have minimum nutritional values. Try these recipes; you will see that all of them are nutritious & immunity boosting meals. If you have any concerns regarding my recipes; share with me. And leave a comment in the below section. Thank You!